Sunday, October 27, 2013

Investing in the Philippine Stock Market


Photo credit: philstar.com
Investing in the Stock Market, maybe if you hear the words stock market you will say “oohhh” What? Stock Market? And maybe you will say investing in the stock market is for rich people or for people who studied accounting, finance or any course related to the stock market. This is all not true, investing in the stock market is for all, kung yun house maid ni Bo. Sanchez nakapag-invest sa stock market tayo pa kaya. Noon ganyan din mga sinasabi ko “Stock Market anu yun, hinde ko kaya mag-invest diyan dahil baka malaki ang ihuhulog ko na pera at tsaka engineer ako wala ako alam sa stock market”. Until, one day one of my friends told me about the stock market, he gave me e-books about how to invest in the stock market, a webinar video and he also introduced to me about Truly Rich Club of Bo. Sanchez. After I read all of those e-books and watch the webinar video all of my negative thinking about Stock Market it changes. In addition, when I joined Truly Rich Club it become an eye opener to me that "I can invest in the stock market". Kung hinde mo pa nababasa ang e-book ni Bo. Sanchez na “My Maid Invest in the Stock Market, and Why you should too” click here. This e-book will definitely inspire you to invest in the stock market.

Photo credit: trulyrichclubreview.com

Investing in the stock market is letting your money work for you and by means of compounding interest you slowly build wealth over time. For me, this is the practical way to make your money truly grow but you should know that investing in the stock market is a long term. The money you will invest should be the money that you will not need tomorrow, next week, next month or next year. That’s why you should again budget your savings. Example kung naguumpisa kana ngaun na hatiin yun monthly salary mo and let say you give 20% of your salary in savings. So, yun 20% mo from your salary will be now representing as 100% as your savings from that take 25% as your investment in the stock market and the rest 75% you can invest in the short to medium term investment vehicle. 

Everybody can invest in the stock market and in fact for only 5,000.00 pesos you can start investing in the stock market. Visit colfinancial here. Register on their 7 days free trial account to experience the features of COL Financial trading account online platform.
Photo credit: trulyrichclubreview.com
If you are now inspired & motivated to invest in the Philippine stock market jump start now choose an option to fill up the application form click here...

Note: COL Financial is the recommended stock broker of Bo. Sanchez Truly Rich Club and I'm not an affiliate or employee of COL Financial.

Now, I will share with you the part 1 of the 5 part Webinar series that I watched and inspire me to invest in the stock market. The title of the webinar “Take the Leap, Invest within the week” from stockmarketforpinoys.com



Part 1 The Goals of Investing




To download the remaining part of the webinar and download the e-book of J3 Patiño go to this link www.stockmarketfor pinoys.com 

Disclaimer: I’m not a financial expert adviser or a licensed stock broker, I’m the same as you looking for the best option where I can put my money to make it grow and I found out through investing. I’m very happy that I joined truly rich club, dahil sa club binuksan nila ang aking kaisipan about investing, saving at iba pa. They guide me and motivate me to reach my financial goal, iniimbitahan ko din kayo to join us click here to sign up.


Subscribe to my blog to receive my latest post directly to your email Inbox it's free>>Subscribe to My Personal thoughts About Life ..

Read Also:
Where I should put my Investment
Why We should Invest?
How to Start Savings?
Truly Rich Club & the Stock Market

P.S.1 Many thanks to Sir  J3 Patiño for letting me to feature his webinar series here in my blog. 

 P.S.2 Do you want to gain Financial wealth & Spiritual abundance at the same time? 
 Join us at the Truly Rich Club now founded by Bo. Sanchez, its purpose is to "help good people  become rich". Because of the guidance I get from the Club, I’m now investing in the Stock  Market! I’m inviting you to join the Club too. If you’re interested, click the link here Truly Rich  Club.                                                                                                                                                          

2 comments:

Jhojo Villas said...

Wow! touch naman ako dun sa "friend" mo..hahaha..keep up the good work! ipagpatuloy mo lang ang misyon natin..spread financial literacy to every juan! godbless & keep blogging! :D

marvin said...

thanks sir jojo..god bless u too...