Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How to start a savings? ?



       
     This is a big question for some of us, especially if we don't have enough information o kaalaman kung pano ba talaga umpisahan magkaroon ng savings. To start savings we need first to know how we should budget or manage our monthly salary regardless of its amount

      Madalas nating sinasabi "maliit lang sahod ko kaya hinde ako makapag ipon". Bukod dun bago pa dumating ang suweldo meron na kagad babayaran na nahiram na pera kay ate, kuya, tiyo, tiya at minsan meron pa din sa tindahan ni aleng Nena. This is the reason that always makes an excuse for us to start saving.

At ito ang karaniwang nasa isip natin……

Old mind setting formula:        Savings = Salary - Expenses

     What if your expenses are equal or higher than your salary? So, lumalabas na zero ang savings mo or maybe negative which means may utang ka pa......

     Let's accept that some of us has the same formula or mind set like that "Ako I admit it ganito ang mind setting ko noon". Since, I started to work back in our country ganyan ako wala pa yun suweldo sige gastos dito gastos dun at kapag ubos na ang suweldo dun na ako mag umpisa manghiram at magpalista sa tindahan.

Now, let’s go back to the formula and make some changes:

New mind setting formula:      Expenses Salary - Savings

      In the above formula it only says that you need to prioritize your savings, be committed to it and do it regularly without any excuse. This savings can become your investment.

      Let’s keep this in mind that everybody can save regardless of their salary. Hindi ibig sabihin na maliit ang suweldo mo kaya hinde ka makapag save. Alam nyo ba na "ang paglaki ng suweldo ay kasabay din ng paglaki ng gastos". Why? Because many people who receive higher salary also tend to spend more, leaving no money for savings. In other words nag lelevel up din ang style of living nila.

     I encourage you to apply this formula. Dahil inaaply ko na ito sa aking monthly salary ngaun and it works. See the picture below…

Photo credit: IMG-Philippines Truly Rich Maker Group

       I did not say you use exactly as the picture above, make a strategy on your own that will fit to you or kung saan ka comfortable. For me, because I’m an OFW this is how I manage my salary. My salary is represented as 100% I put 60% remittance for my family, 20% for savings, 10% for my living here in Abroad and 10% for emergency fund. Yun 10% I call it an emergency fund, ginagamit ko ito sa mga hinde inaasahang pagkakagastosan na hinde kasama sa aking budget. Sa umpisa mahirap talaga gawin ito, but with the right attitude, determination and discipline you can make it.

P.S.1 Subscribe to my blog to receive my latest post directly to your email Inbox it's free>>Subscribe to My Personal thoughts About Life ..

 P.S.2 Do you want to gain Financial wealth & Spiritual abundance at the same time? Join us at the Truly Rich Club now.. Founded by Bo Sanchez, its purpose is to “help good people    become rich”. Because of the guidance I get from the Club, I’m now investing in the Stock Market! I’m inviting you to join the Club too. If you’re interested, click the link here Truly Rich Club

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll try this