Thursday, November 21, 2013

How to buy stocks through COL Financial Online Platform


 Hi! Today I will share with you on how to place a buy order on the Stock Market using the COL Financial online platform. Ito yun ginawa ko when I buy my first stock. Teka nabasa mo na ba yun post ko na How to Open & Fund a COL Financial Account while Abroad if you did not read it yet, click here.  

Ito na yun steps on how to place a buy order;


  • First log on to the COL Financial website, I assumed that you have already a COL Financial Account. Enter your account no. and password (see sample below).
  • You can see now your home page account and your first initial deposit of P5,000.00 which you can also use to buy your first stocks.
  • Next click TradeI'm placing an order at the market is closed that is why you can see the words "you cannot place an order the market is closed". Don't worry we can still place an order while the market is closed you will see in the next step.
  • Go to your Portfolio to see your actual balance, your buying power and your stock position or your stock that you already have bought. But for now, I have no stock position to display because this is my first time to buy a stock.
  • Now here is how to place an order even the market is close. Click the O-H Order stands for Off-Hours Order. Enter the stock code of the Company you want to buy a share, as you can see in the image below I enter the code of Metropolitan Bank & Trust (MBT). Once you enter the company code a preview order button about the company will appear on the right side, enter the no. of shares as you can see on the right side (board lot) it means the minimum no. of shares you must purchase and last enter the price, you see on the right side the last as shown in the picture below.
  • After you enter all the information click preview order and you will see your gross amount order, the total charge or the transaction charges by COL and the total order price as you see in the image below. Review your order, after that enter your COL Account password and then click place buy order.
  • This is what you can see after you enter the Place Buy Order button see image below and then click O-H view/cancel button at the top to verify your order has been accepted. Now if you want to buy other stocks, click mo lang ulit yun O-H Order button ganun pa din enter the stock code, no. shares, yun last price niya and then continue the next step "paulit-ulit"

Note: The day after you place your order you will receive COL Trading confirmation in your email and also in your COL Account once you log in.


Congratulation! You are now an investor or a part owner of the company you invested in and you already have your first stocks.

Oppss! By the way before I forgot, I know you will ask this How I know what stocks or company I should buy?  Answer: I follow the Strategic Averaging Method (SAM) Update table from the Truly Rich Club. This is one of the benefits of being a member of Bo.Sanchez Truly Rich Club you can get a guidance on which recommended stock you should buy and they update it every day. As you can see in the image below the stocks I buy Metropolitan Bank & Trust (MBT), it is in the list and still recommended to continue buying also the current price is in a buy below price. See a sample image of SAM Table below.


For now that's all about SAM, later I will explain it further more about SAM? And how it helps the Truly Rich Club member. If you want to be a member of Bo.Sanchez Truly Rich Club click here.

Hope you learn about How to buy stocks through the COL Financial Online Platform here and see you in my next post. Thanks for reading & God Bless to you....

Happy Investing...


Read Also:

Disclaimer: I'm not an employee or affiliate of the COL Financial Group, Inc. I'm just only a happy & satisfied customer of them also it is the recommended Stock Broker of Truly Rich Club.

Subscribe to my blog to receive my latest post directly to your email Inbox it's free>>Subscribe to My Personal thoughts About Life ..

P.S. Do you want to gain Financial wealth & Spiritual abundance at the same time? 
Join us at the Truly Rich Club now! founded by Bo. Sanchez, its purpose is to "help good people become rich". Because of the guidance I get from the Club, I’m now investing in the Stock Market! I’m inviting you to join the Club too. If you’re interested, click the link here and registered Truly Rich Club.

No comments: