Tuesday, December 24, 2013

GodWhispers (December 24, 2013) Merry Christmas to All....


Dear ,



Think of five material things that you really craved for in the past—and you now own.  Are you now satisfied with what you have? Or do you now desire something new to add or replace what you already have?


Training you,
God

P.S. “things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least” (Wolfgang Von Goethe).



Important Note: We do not claim Divine Authorship for the messages in GodWhispers. Please don't take them literally. Read GodWhispers as an art work, reflecting Bo's personal experience with God. Like anything else, it's not for everybody. Thousands love GodWhispers because they say it helps them grow in their relationship with God. But if it doesn't help you, or worse, offends you, we sincerely apologize. We thank you for trying us out. Blessings!





Merry Christmas!

P.S. 1 Merry Christmas to you my friend, I give you a gift not an ordinary gift but I'm sure you it will give you inspiration & motivation to enhance your personal development and to pursue your goal. Click here to claim your gift → http://ambin16.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Opps! Another gift, subscribe to my blog to receive my latest post directly to your email Inbox it's free>>Subscribe to My Personal thoughts About Life ..and I'll give you a full version copy of Bo. Sanchez Great Books "My Maids Invest in the Stock Market and Why you Should too"

P.S. 2 Do you want to gain Financial wealth & Spiritual abundance at the same time? Join us at the Truly Rich Club now.. Founded by Bo Sanchez, its purpose is to “help good people become rich”. Because of the guidance I get from the Club, I’m now investing in the Stock Market! I’m inviting you to join the Club too. If you’re interested, click the link here Truly Rich Club

No comments: